06/10/2011

Tupperware Love

I must say sorry dear readers for my lack of posts recently! It has been a busy time and I'm really trying to get myself organised! But never fear, I am back and will be posting more regularly. 

So, today I wanted to dedicate my post to my not so secret love affair with Tupperware. Ever since I attended a Tupperware party last year I have been infatuated! I held my own party earlier in the year, and it was a great success with plenty of guests, and I ended up with a decent amount of Tupperware for myself to add to my collection. Below are a few photos of my current Tupperware collection (not included is my Fridge Smart set which I adore and keeps my vegetables fresh for ages!)




My beloved Snack Cups, I received these for fulfilling some objectives for my party.

No comments:

Post a Comment