22/08/2011

Knit Sweater Finds

I have a weakness for vintage sweaters/cardigans. Each time I go to second hand stores I seem to come home with several more for my collection. I wanted to share a few of my finds so Josh and I went out and did a little photo shoot. Hope you enjoy!

Beige Knit Cardigan with Trim - $2 from The Clothing Warehouse



White Knit Cardigan - $2 from The Eco Shop


Black & White Striped Batwing Sweater - $2 from The Eco Shop


Green Fair Isle Knit Sweater - $2 from The Clothing Warehouse



Black Sweater with Umbrella Pattern - $0.30 from The Charity Barn


Mustard Yellow Cardigan - $0.30 from The Charity Barn








































Blue Cardigan with Floral Pattern - $2 from The Clothing Warehouse
Red Knit Cardigan with Doggie - $4 from Save Mart





1 comment: