03/11/2011

A Summer Outfit

I recently picked up a sweet wee op-shop gem, a fluffly angora bright yellow jumper! I love it and I wore it recently with a new adorable foxy necklace I bought from Follow The White Rabbit - LOVE soo much!!! I could have bought pretty much every necklace she had on offer, but had to choose just one! The amazing lovely bag I'm wearing was a birthday present from my dear husband Josh! So sweet!






Hope your enjoyed my post today, I'd love to hear your feedback below (you don't have to be a blogger member to comment!) Also, if you like my blog I'd love if you would follow or subscribe! On the right hand side is a subscribe button which allows you to enter your email address, this will sign you up to receive my posts via email (I promise no spam or any other marketing emails, just my new posts I put up). So if you're not a blogger member but you like my blog and want to see my new posts, I would love if you would subscribe!

Thanks ya'll!

XO Rachel

2 comments:

  1. That colour really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fox looks great! glad you like it. Like the summer outfit....so Christchurch stockings and all.

    ReplyDelete